1. Get a Great Hair- The first thing that can make you stand out is your hair. Rejuvenate that lifeless hair and put the shine and dazzle back to it. Add highlights choosing from full of chunks to soft color, and watch your hair go from run-of-the-mill to extraordinary.
2. Sleep – While we may scoff at people doing beauty sleeps, there may be some truth to it. Lack of sleep will show clearly on your skin, not to mention those dark circles and bags under the eyes. Give yourself at least 8 hours of continuous sleep to bring the elasticity back to your skin!
3. Teeth- A regular hop to the dentist for that power clean can make those smiles more enticing. What’s more amazing, however, is to whiten your teeth like in those commercials. Some home improvement tips like hydrogen peroxide can help in obtaining shiny white teeth. There’s no use for those shiny white teeth if you don’t smile, and a great smile is can easily be achieve without draining your pocket.
4. Clothes – Great apparel can do wonders even if it’s simple and pretty much basic. Know your body type and blend it with your clothes that want to scream out your best features. Don’t exert too much effort like wearing something that is too tight as it will make you look frumpy.
5. Water – Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. This will drive out the toxics from your body leaving you refreshed and looking good. We are made up of 61.8 percent of water and drinking can add up to the basic essentials of life and beauty.
6. Get Motivated – sometimes we need a little help in getting over the bar and a little push can go a long way. Nothing can make us look more amazing than the compliments, getting those ohhhhhs and ahhhhhs makes us want to go that extra mile.