Your baby is soon arriving and you want to be the best mother that you can be. It’s very normal to feel a bit overwhelmed and to be thinking “Where do I even begin”? We put together a list to make it a little easier to prepare for your precious new baby.
- Clothing. 12 Stretchies that snap at the crotch; long and short sleeve, 8 sets of Pajamas, 12 pairs of Socks, 4 Bibs, Cotton sweater, Knit cap, Sun hat, Zip up sweatshirt, and Baby hangers.
- Feeding. Nursing pillow, 10 Diaper cloths, 6 Bottles with nipples for newborns, Bottle brush, Nursing bras, Nursing pads, and a Breast pump.
- Diapering. 2 Packages of newborn diapers, Wipes, Diaper cream for rashes, Powder, and Bags for dirty diapers.
- Toys. Bouncer seat, Baby books, Camera and or video camera, Baby Cd’s, Mat that baby can play on, Little toys that make noise.
- Bathing. 2 towels with hoods, 8 Washcloths, Cotton balls, Baby shampoo, Body wash
- Bedroom. Crib and a mattress, 2 cotton blankets, 5 receiving blankets, rocking chair, Dresser, Hamper, and Changing table.
- To Go. Rear facing infant seat, Stroller, Pack and play, Diaper bag, Sling or front carrier.
After everything is prepared, relax and take a rest because you’re going to be a great mom. Good luck!