Although the methods of finding out whether you are having a boy or a girl are old wives’ tales, most future moms-to-be have fun guessing, and makes them more patient until the 20 week sonogram (or until the end! if they last that long).
So, are you carrying a girl or a boy? Read on to start guessing…
1. Craving sweets? you’re having a girl. Salty foods? a boy.
2. If your nose is spreading and flatter, you’re having a girl.
3. Sever nausea and vomiting in the beginning means you’re having a girl.
4. Carrying in the front? a boy. All over? a girl.
5. Breaking out on your face means you’re having a girl.
6. If you’re carrying your baby high, you’re having a girl. If you’re carrying low, it’s a boy.
7. Husband gained weight? you’re having a girl.
8. If you’re baby is very active, you’re carrying a girl.
9. More hair than usual? You’re having a girl.